You can help Wild Grinders Wiki by making it more gnarly and rad-awesome than you've expected.
|Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Grinder|
|Season №:||Season 2|
|Season episode №:||10a|
|Overall episode №:||36a|
|Airing Time:||8:30 p.m.|
|Directed by:||Rod Amador|
|Written by:||Derek Dressler|
It's Not My Asphalt
Skate or Sick
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Grinder is the first half of the 10th episode of the second season season of Wild Grinders, and the first half of the 36th episode overall.
The Grinders try to figure out what's going on with two kids who never seem to be in the same place at the same time.
The Grinders are sanitizing their wheels with disinfecting wipes at the Lot on Sunday. Jack Knife wonders if they can replace their old wheels with polyurethane wheels, until a mysterious Western-stereotypical figure, who goes by the name Flingo Jalapeno, arrives, searching for a duel against Lil Rob. Flingo is an expert skateboarder, awing the Grinders, including Rob. Despite of the gratitude from Rob, Flingo still challenges him, and so the two began the contest to see who is the master skater. Lil Rob, as reckless as he is, wins the contest, surprising Flingo Jalapeno. Ron offers Flingo to join the Wild Grinders for his impossibly astonishing skills, yet Jack Knife jokes about polyurethane wheels. In plain sight, the Grinders noticed that Flingo is absent, but an awkward man hiding in the bushes is Skidoosh. All but Emo Crys do not recognize him; Emo Crys explains that Skidoosh was born in a fictional (and not so convenient) city called Exchangesylvania, Exchangeistan, and is currently living with his family.
- Skidoosh and his counterpart, Flingo Jalapeno, make their first appearance.
- Skidoosh is holding a weird map with Exchangesylvania on it. It could be probably located on the west side of Europe
- This episode is the parody of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
- Lil Rob saying "Them skatin' words" is a rewritten "Them fightin' words" phrase.
- "I don't always drink water from falling parachutes, but when I do, it's Agua Chug.", said Lil Rob, comes from the famous quote from The Most Interesting Man in the World from the Dos Equis Beer commercials.
- Skidoosh's "plopped his yak cheese", translating to pooping.
- Looking at the picture of Skidoosh holding his map, the structures of the countries are different.