|Season №:||Season 1|
|Season episode №:||1a|
|Overall episode №:||1a|
|Original airdate:|| September 26, 2011 (Home Plate Entertainment)|
April 27, 2012 (Nicktoons)
|Airing Time:||7:00 p.m.|
|Directed by:||Ron Doucet|
|Written by:||Dan Danko and Tom. K Mason|
The Lost Skate Spot
- "Okay, guys! Are you ready to take Wild Grinders skating to a whole new level?"
- ―Lil Rob, makes his first appearance
Deconstructed is the first half of the "pilot" episode on Wild Grinders first season. It was first released on September 26, 2011 before officially aired on Nicktoons on April 27, 2012.
After Goggles uses his remote to control the girders, Meaty's drool slipped by on Goggles' machine, making the girders out of control. After the Grinders are hit by a billboard, the billboard states that the theme park will be opened soon on Sprawl City.
At the house, Goggles set up Meaty's head camera, but Meaty wandered into random scenes. Instead, Lil Rob assisted Goggles to hold the head camera. As they skate out of the lot, Lil Rob became shocked when the skating area was deconstructed by Officer Lackowski and Stubford Hucksterball. Track Hucksterball came by and greeted himself. While the greet, Track made up his own theme park called "Waiting World". Making the Grinders so frustrated, Lil Rob and the others have to find a way to save their beloved spot.
Lil Rob stops by to his father, Gene, letting him know that he lost the thing that they've found. So, the Grinders have a plan to locked themselves by a tractor to stop Track Hucksterball's progress. Gene and Track halted the kids in an attention. Overwhelmed, Lil Rob reveals Gene's job to destroy the skating area. This may referred Track Hucksterball to lock all of the Grinders up. Gene pleaded that he cannot let his son be locked up, but Track convicted that he will make the theme park and forget his son, or he will be fired.
Lil Rob escaped the cage then went inside the abandoned house, then he made it through. Track congratulates Lil' Rob, but Stubford vowed Lil Rob that he can skate better than him. Stubford fails to skate when using his robo skate legs. Lil Rob convicted Track Hucksterball that he will make a theme park by a genial view.
Instead, Track Hucksterball made himself a super mall. At the end, Meaty passes gas, which make the Grinders disgusted.
- Lil Rob (voiced by Rob Dyrdek)
- Meaty (voiced by Steelo Brim)
- Goggles (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal)
- Emo Crys (voiced by Cam Clarke)
- Jay Jay (voiced by Kel Mitchell)
- Jack Knife (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal)
- Spitball (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal)
- Stubford Hucksterball (voiced by Erin Fitzgerald)
- Track Hucksterball (voiced by Cam Clarke)
- Officer Lackowski (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal)
- Gene (voiced by Rob Dyrdek)
Tricks Your Mom Hates
- Grind the Girder
- Dilapidated House Grind
|Brazil||O Parque Temático||The Theme Park|
- The first half of the first Wild Grinders episode was aired on September 26, 2011 as "aired-back". Another was Going Hollyweird.
- According to their similarities, Deconstructed's title card shares the small-dot background pattern to Going Hollyweird's title card.
- In a Tricks Your Mom Hates video, Grind the Girder, the word, "girder" commonly have the same letters as "grinder".
- This is the first appearance of Stubford Hucksterball, Track Hucksterball, and Officer Lackowski.
- Lil Rob's father, Gene, works as a constructor worker.
- Rob frequently calls him at his first name.
- Jack Knife's skateboard wheels are black instead of the original yellow color, as shown in a scene when he hesitates to a broken girder.
- Jack Knife's gap was swapped incorrectly to the left.
- Due by the Grinders, who are run over by the theme park-styled billboard, the image switches with a caption that says "COMING SOON".
- Emo Crys' peekaboo is swapped to his left eye when he is walking to the left.
- Gene's mouth did not move, when the last time Gene's name was spoken in this episode.
- Emo Crys creates a running gag in this episode by borrowing Goggles' camera to release his interest of drama.
See Deconstructed/Transcript here.